12 color Sculpture gel
- Suitable for using with other nail art products such as nail polish, Acrylic powder, poly nail gel, etc.
- Can be used on artificial nails as well as natural nails.
- Sculpture gel is ideal for creating your own beautiful nail design on fingers or toe nails.
- The sculpture gel can be used on different surfaces such as nails, paper, and other artworks.
- The sculpture gel must be cured by nail lamp.
- Keep out of sunlight.
How to remove it ?
Step 1. Gently cut the carved pattern with scissors.
Step 2. Remove the residue with buffer sanding file.
Step 3. Soak off the nails into acrylic remover for 5-10 minutes.
Step 4. Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail.
- Keep tightly sealed.
- Avoid direct sunlight (important) or the colloid will dry out.
- Need use to UV lamp for 120s or under LED lamp for 30-60s.
- Avoid all skin contact. If allergy or other signs of adverse reaction occur, please stop using and cleanup immediately.
- Its normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp.