Colors: 12 colors
Package Includes: 3 colors-in-1 solid cream gel nail polish and 15pcs nail art brushes.
Used For: Nail painting, nail art design.
- Saviland solid cream gel nail polish set is made of natural resin, healthy, low odor, non-toxic and no harm to nails.
- Shining luster, rich and charming colors can meet the needs of daily makeup or party gathering.
- Premium adhesion, provides you with a long-lasting glossy effect for more than 21 days.
- Solid cream gel nail polish is sticky and not fluid, easy to take the gel with a nail brush.
- Easy to use. Beginners and professionals can easily apply the smoothing effect you want.
- Smoother and more shiny after use, long time to maintain the color and luster, good stability and toughness, not easy to peel off.
- Require a nail lamp to cure.
- High glossy finish and excellent durability.
How to use?
PURE COLOR PAINTING:
STEP 1 : Prepare your nails.
STEP 2 : Apply base coat, cure for 60s.
STEP 3 : Apply the first layer of solid cream gel nail polish, cure for 60s.
STEP 4 : Apply the second layer of solid cream gel nail polish, cure for 60s.
STEP 5 : Apply top coat, cure for 120s.
STEP 6 : Finish.
STEP 1: Prepare your nails.
STEP 2: Apply base coat, cure for 60s.
STEP 3: Apply solid cream gel nail polish, cure for 60s.
STEP 4: Dip a drawing pen in solid cream gel nail polish.
STEP 5: Paint on your nails, cure for 60s.
STEP 6: Apply top coat, cure for 120s.
How to remove it ?
Step 1: Remove the residues with buffer sanding file.
Step 2: Soak off the nails into nail gel remover for 5-10 minutes.
Step 3: Use nail drill or nail file to polish the nail gel until the nail surface is clear.
- Keep tightly sealed and keep out of sunshine.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- The base and top coat are required.
- Before applying base coat, please file and clean the nail surface, make sure that your nails are complete dry, clean and oil-free.
- Apply in layers. No need to apply too thickly each layer. It is necessary to keep each layer thin and smooth.
- Require UV/LED nail lamp to cure.
- Make sure the gel polish layer applied before gel paint is fully cured.
- After the nail gel paint is cured, there will be a sticky layer on the nail surface. Please do not touch it before applying the top coat and curing it.
- In a few hours after finishing your nails, try not to use your fingernails to open any cans, or other hard objects to keep the nail from wearing away.
- Avoid skin contact. If allergy or any signs of adverse reaction occur, please stop using and cleanup immediately.
- The first time you use the nail art brushes, soak it in warm water for a minute to wash off the sealing wax on the brush surface.
Q: Thick coating or thin coating?
A: Apply thinly and several times. Each layer doesn’t need to be applied too thickly. It’s necessary to keep every layer thin and smooth.
Q: Do I need to use base coat and top coat?
A: Yes, you need to use a base coat and top coat. The base coat layer can enhance the adhesion of natural nails and nail art polish, and the top coat layer can protect the nail surface from being scratched.
Q: How long can these gel nail polish stay on my nails?
A: If you use this product correctly, it can last more than 21 days on your nails.
Q: Peel off easily?
A: Please do proper nail prep (filing, cuticle care, buffing, and cleaning) before apply base coat. Both base and top coat are required. After apply top coat, needed to be cured under UV/LED nail lamp for 120s.
Q: Why package in pots?
A: Because the gel of the solid nail polish is sticky and not fluid, it is easy to take the gel with a nail brush.