Capacity: 15ml/0.5oz nail glue gel
1*15ml/0.5oz nail glue gel
1*portable nail lamp
500pcs/ 240pcs + 240pcs nail tips
Used For: Nail extension, nail art design
- The nail extension kitcontains 1 bottle of 15ml nail tips glue gel, 500pcs nail tips, 1*mini UV/LED nail lamp, 2*nail files, 1*nail clipper, one kit meet your multiple needs.
- The nail glue gel use environmentally friendly plant glue, colorless, mild and non-irritating smell, no impurities, non-toxic and safe, harmless to nail skin.
- Nail art glue has 4-in-1 function, which can be used as base coat, nail tips gel, as slip solution and stick diamonds.
- Clear fakenail tips are made of high-quality ABS materials?which and harmless to your nails or skin.
- The long coffin nail tips are easy to work with & paint. Can add nail art decorations on the nails and design your own style and pattern, suitable fornail extension, acrylic nails, dip powder nails and poly nail.
- The nail tips has perfect Length and thickness. Easy to cut any shape you like, making your nail tips more beautiful and fashionable.
- Long lasting effect for more than 28 days if used correctly.
- Perfect for nail salons and DIY nail art at home.
HOW TO REMOVE?
1. Cut off the overlong nail tips.
2. Use a nail file or nail drill to remove nail tips.
3. File and polish the nails to smooth it out, apply cuticle oil to moisturize nails if needed.
1. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
2. Keep the 4-in-1 nail glue gel in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Before using, buff each nail surface and clean them to remove any excess oil, so that can provide a proper adhesion foundation for nail tips.
4. It is not recommended for people with thin nails to use gel as a base coat, otherwise it will feel hot during curing.
5. If you use it as a base coat, please apply it thinly, and it is difficult to remove because of the strong adhesion of the gel.
6. Saviland nail glue gel is not sticky before curing, so please use a nail lamp to cure for about 60s when using it. Saviland brush on nail glue gel is strong, but it's easy to take off by soaking it in remover for a few minutes. After soaking, you can use a nail file to wipe gently(note; just be careful of your natural nail). And until the false nails are completely removed.
7. It is normal for the gel to exothermic slightly when it cures; if you feel burns, move your fingers out of the light in time; wait for the heat to dissipate, and then you can re-cure.