1.20 colors dipping powder: multiple choice and mixing up casually and creating personality nails.
Base coat: It is adhesive and quickly dry, so it can provide the best adhesion of dipping powder.
Activator: It can accelerate the curing of the dipping powder, and it can provide abrasion resistance to the nail without using nail lamp.
Top coat: The last step is to apply top coat. The top coat can provide luster to the nails and protect the nails from chipping, scratching and cracking easily.
Brush saver: Brush saver can clean and dissolve the remaining power on the brush and prevent the brush from hardening.
1. Please make sure your nail is clean and no-oil before you use this kit.
2. As the base coat is easy to dry, please prepare the powder first before you apply base coat.
3. When applying base coat, please avoid to getting product on cuticles.
4. After dipping powder, please use a nail dust brush to remove excess powder from around the nail's surface.
5. Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Please use brush saver after each using.
6. Be sure to clean the neck & rim of bottles with alcohol immediately after dipping a full set of nails. Tighten caps & store in a cool environment away from heat & direct sunlight. Without proper care, base coat and top coat may become difficult to open.